[OM] Finally, relief from muscle cramps in fingers and toes

Subject: [OM] Finally, relief from muscle cramps in fingers and toes
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:14:35 -0400
  Finally, Crow, Crow.  Today I found the remedy to the muscle cramps in
my fingers and toes which resulted from them being so tightly crossed
for the last two weeks.  My Olympus 40mm f2 arrived and it was as
described. Excellent in all ways except for a ding and a dent in the
filter ring.  It was from and off list, non eBay source unknown to me.
For the price I was a little jumpy, I duscussed it with another list
member who bolstered my courage and helped me make my decision with the
statement "For $125, ya gotta go for it!"  Thanks Tom (I don't know how
I missed it) Scales.
Rand E.