Re: [OM] Vacation / bare bones rigs

Subject: Re: [OM] Vacation / bare bones rigs
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:14:12 +0000
My "walk around all day with small bag" is typically:
  OM-4 with 50/1.2
  35/2 or 24/2
  135/2.8
  circular fisheye adapter, or 35-105/3.5-4.5, or 35/2.8 shift
  T-20 flash (very occasionally the T-32)

Which wide depends on whether the 35mm length is otherwise covered, and
whether the fisheye adapter, zoom or shift fills out the bag depends on the
venue.  For me, a 35mm, 50mm and 135mm covers just about everything I do.

The small bag is a 20 year old "ugly burnt red" Tamrac that doesn't look
much like today's Tamrac's, but it hardly shows any wear.  One of the
reasons I've stayed with Tamrac bags.

-- John