[OM] (Fwd) Re: Zinc-Air 675 cells

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Re: Zinc-Air 675 cells
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 00:18:59 +0000
Date:          Sun, 18 Jun 2000 09:24:06 +0800
From:          Amiruddin Shahabuddin <amir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:            owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:       Re: Zinc-Air 675 cells

Gary Schloss wrote,
Finally, I'd like to disabuse Rick, or anyone else on the OLY list who
is similarly misled, of the notion that getting original mercury (Hg)
batteries for the OM-1/1N is a hassle.
I bought an OM1n on ebay and the seller installed an Alkaline 675 (made
in China). The exposure was 1-2 stops under. A proper Hg battery
courtesy from Gary Schloss and the metering is now spot on. Thanks Gary.
Regards, Amiruddin.