Re: [OM] Prefire Technical mod on OM4(T) [vibration control]

Subject: Re: [OM] Prefire Technical mod on OM4(T) [vibration control]
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:38:06 PDT
Here's a thought (my first actual one of the day, tho' I've already fired off several pre-thought replies to the list):

How 'bout one of those shiatsu feng shui kung fu husk-filled pillows that were popular a couple of years ago? Mine drove me nuts as a pillow 'cause despite being comfy the crispy-crunchy noises kept me awake or dreaming of breakfast. But they make good beanbags. Anyone else got one they tossed into the bottom of the closet 'cause it drove 'em nuts too?

Lex