Re: [OM] Lens Quality: Stylus 3.5 VS Stylus Epic 2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Quality: Stylus 3.5 VS Stylus Epic 2.8
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:23:34 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Peterkin" <martlet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2000 12:05 AM
Subject: [OM] Lens Quality: Stylus 3.5 VS Stylus Epic 2.8

> Thanks to all for the wonderful posts - especially about the IS series -
> thanks
> to Ken, Per, George A and the other IS3 crowd,

Well, thank you Scott, but I'm actually into the iS-3000 crowd.     ;-)))

> My only problem with the IS3 is that it makes me lazy
> - and my
> OM2n isn't used as much as I'd like.

I have the same problem with my OM-2SP...    ;-)

Per Nordenberg
Zoo keeper at Kolmården
http://www.kolmarden.com/

------
Men occasionally stumble over the truth,
but most of them pick themselves up
and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

                                       W. Churchill
------