Re: [OM] Om4 question

Subject: Re: [OM] Om4 question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 17:12:42 -0400
Sometimes with original OM-4s, the camera might occasionally beep, all by
itself.  This was traced to (among other things) black battery caps which
tiny paint traces on the threads of the cap, enough to interrupt current
flow.  The solution, no more painted caps.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com