Re: fireworks was RE: [OM] Night shooting on Auto - OM-4T

Subject: Re: fireworks was RE: [OM] Night shooting on Auto - OM-4T
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 00:56:02 PDT
I think I'll try Tri-X-ing the fireworks this time around ;)

/Acer V
--
flibble<

I like that kinda thinking. Last time I shot the 'works with a Canonet (sorry, sold my Oly 35RC to a college kid who probably needed it more than I did). Panned up with the rockets while the shutter was locked on 'bulb'. All handheld. Was dead simple 'cause of the RF viewfinder. Did a bunch of multiple exposures too. The photos looked like painting with light against a black backdrop. Ultra cool. Tried a roll with my SLR too, but most of those weren't framed well as you can imagine.

Lex