[OM] beginner needs advice

Subject: [OM] beginner needs advice
From: WJDuprey@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 06:39:50 EDT
Hello all-

I've recently acquired (read: taken from wife's closet) an OM-PC along with 2
lenses...a standard (I assume standard as I'm not educated enough on camera's
yet to decipher) and a zoom lens which my wife says is 70mm-210mm, and a
flash.  I won't bore the "professionals" with any technical questions...but
am wondering if there is one good instructional book, a kind of industry
standard?  Been to borders, b&n, amazon...not interested in lots of PICS,
rather a book with lots of information regarding theory, light. Film. and
instruction.

By the way...this is a great list...as soon as I get a book I'll read to be
able to understand all of you...

Best,

William Duprey
Ann Arbor, Michigan