Re: [OM] UK Photographic Shops

Subject: Re: [OM] UK Photographic Shops
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 02:18:20 +0100
I finally got round to looking at a URL that was posted last week on
uk.rec.photo.misc and it looks useful, especially for anyone visiting a new
location in the UK. www.ukcamera.com sets out to list every camera shop by
name or location and there's a page listing all known dealers who have
websites and email addresses. If you know of others the webmaster asks that
you let him know. It's up to date as the recent acquisitions of Cequip by
Jessops are mentioned.

Totally unrelated and quite OT is www.digiguide.com, a brilliant radio and
TV listings site for the UK and Ireland, the sort of site I'd been looking
for ever since first obtaining access to the Internet.

Regards,
Keith Berry
(Birmingham, England)
k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx