Re: [OM] Solar Eclips Pictures at Oly Europe site

Subject: Re: [OM] Solar Eclips Pictures at Oly Europe site
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 02:41:46 +0200
On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 05:30:29PM +0200, Hans van Veluwen wrote:

> Just discovered an interesting page at the German Olympus Europe site,
> containing hi-res pictures of the 1999 solar eclips, shot in Tirol with two
> OM-4Ti's and two Zuiko's 1000mm/F11 (with and w/o 2xA).
>
> Further equipment/technique: MD2, Focusing Screen 1-7, B+W filter
> (pre-phase), Kodak Ektachrome P 1600x (exposed at 3200 for corona shots),
> Bilore tripods. Auto exposure, multi-spot metering.
>
> http://www.olympus-europa.com/sofi/index.htm

WOW,

What a sper job they did. Altough thinking to the solar eclipse make me a bit
sad,
becaus I live in the center area, but haven`t seen much because
of the cloud`s over Germany. :-(
 So these Picture`s comfort me a bit ecpecially because of the fact,
That they were done with my favourite camera system.  :-))

I´d suggest to invite the photographer to send the first photo (with
shelf-portait) for Tope 1 ;-).

Frieder Faig.

P.S:  Qutation :"Objektive: OLYMPUS OM-APO TELE 11,0/1000 mm mit bzw. ohne 2fach
 Telekonverter." - How long since that this lens is called APO? - Have there
been any changes
in optics or only in labeling?