Re: [OM] OM-4T or OM-4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T or OM-4Ti
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 20:28:25 +0000
I think the answer is that it is not 'fairly new' literature at all or
they are just incorporating old images.

The truth is, Olympus America doesn't give a monkies for the OM system and
I very much doubt any employee would be given 5min to spend on producing
any new brochure or image for such.

The immediate conclusion many come to is that Olympus Japan is responsible
for the lassitude the OM system but I suspect the real culprit is
Olympus America.  Their attitudes and opinion are of great significance to
Olympus Japan due to the huge size of the American market.  A case of the
tail wagging the dog.

Giles