Re: [OM] Kak

Subject: Re: [OM] Kak
From: Charles Packard <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 12:46:58 -0500
John -
Try the McAfee anit-virus site. They are now offering on-line virus scanning.
It is a subscription service, but for a limited time you can sign up for a
trial period. It found the KAK and I LOVE YOU viruses on my machine at work and
eradicated them both.

http://www.mcafee.com

Happy Hunting
Charles "Trying to TOPE" Packard