[OM] Kak

Subject: [OM] Kak
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:41:43 -0400
Hello All,
Back when the Kak worm was hitting everybody, I was unaffected.  Now I've
got it, and I can't remember what was said.  Yesterday, I got this message:
Kagou-Anti-Gro$oft says not today! with an OK button.  When I hit the
button, the computer turned off.  Norton's site says this happens on the
first of each month @ 5:00.  Norton AV has kak viruses listed, and I've
downloaded the latest patches.  Neither Norton nor Windows explorer can find
where the little rascal is hiding.  This is my first experience with a
virus, believe it or not, and I don't know what to do next.  Help!
Thanks,
John