Re: [OM] Yay, I got a Zuiko 90/2 for $150!

Subject: Re: [OM] Yay, I got a Zuiko 90/2 for $150!
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 00:56:43 +0200
: Yes John, you have that high pitched squeaky voice superscript looking
: stuff in your msgs.
: Rand E.

Quote from the soon to appear book "MS Outlook Express for Dummies" (no
offense intended, I'm using this piece of compiled piece of MS junk code
[probably some 765 compiler warnings?] myself); on Chapter 2, page 13 (where
else?) it will read:

"Even when you've set your standard mail format to plain text, when you
reply to a HTML formatted text (which can be recognised because of the funny
fonts and/or strange colours, and the bold line that appear on the left of
the reply instead of the usual : or > marks), the reply will *also* be in
html format, by default.
You can overrule this unwanted, bad, bad, *bad* formatting by selecting
'Format/Unformatted text' from its menu."

hnz