RE:[OM] Olympus extension tubes

Subject: RE:[OM] Olympus extension tubes
From: "Francois Corriveau" <francoiscorriveau@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 15:26:23 EDT
Hi Viv

Well, I bought extension tubes a mouth ago and they were like new: no marks at all! But they are, like yours, very tight: when I put them in place for the first time, I tough there was something wrong! All my lenses mount have some wear, I think this is normal. On the other hand, you should check the screw with a ruler or something: maybe it's a little loose?

Good luck

Francois