Re: [OM] List Outage

Subject: Re: [OM] List Outage
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 07:41:18 -0400
There was sufficient interest from members here to start a list about Olympus cameras that are not part of the OM system. Given the high percentage of OM-system related traffic, any posts on cameras like the Pen, XA, RC/RD/SP, etc. tend to get lost. It's not a big list, and probably never will be, but it's a unique forum that the members seem to appreciate.

Skip

At 11:08 PM 5/30/00 +0200, you wrote:

Skip Williams schrieb:

> IMHO, it doesn't seem worth it, given the nice
> internet-based services.
>
> Any other feedback?

I´m sceptical. I´ve concerns if they will honor my privacy, don´t sell
my email adress, or other informations and don´t spam me.

BTW why an non-OM list? Isn´t this topic included in the Olympus list?
We should join not split our forces.

Regards

Richard