Re: [OM] List Outage

Subject: Re: [OM] List Outage
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 16:21:30 +1000
We are on an Urban Legends list on egroups. It is good, as it also provides
a place for people to place shared files, like photos.

How do these people make money? The may put an add at the bottom on the
email, but who reads adds on the net? I don't. Nor anyone else I know.

The other question is does egroups provide archives? Who owns the archives
and messages?

Foxy