Re: [OM] Several updates (new Pen Camera??)

Subject: Re: [OM] Several updates (new Pen Camera??)
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 08:21:10 -0400
Over on the Pen list, John Foster noted that the alleged camera has dual format 35mm & 1/2 frame capability.

See more details at http://members.aol.com/SH0128/camgal/newpen01.htm#TOP (It's in Japanese though.)

I'm still skeptical.

Skip

At 09:12 PM 5/29/00 -0400, you wrote:
In a message dated 05/29/2000 5:32:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> But with APS out and offering all the
>  features that it does, I'd be very surprised to see any mainstream maker
>  make a 1/2 frame camera.

I agree. But I'm not sure that I would assume that just because they are
calling it a Pen that it is 1/2 frame. APS is more likely, IMHO.

Paul Schings