Re: [OM] An Outrage (OT) - Thank You!

Subject: Re: [OM] An Outrage (OT) - Thank You!
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 19:48:31 -0500
Gary,

First, welcome back.
Second, how come I'm always the target?

Just kidding.  I guess I deserve it...

I do have to add, though.  nouveau rich isn't quite fair.  I may have
recently been in the wonderful position to acquire things Zuik that I have
only lusted after, but I've lusted for 25 years.  Surely have makes me at
least 'new/old money'.  I do feel awfully fortunate to be able to have these
toys.

Oh, that reminds me.  Did anyone on the list call my house?  My wife said
that someone called about my wanting to buy their camera.  Can you imagine
how I had to talk to get out of this!  If you called, write me privately.
I'm dying to know who it was.

Night.

Tom

From: "Gary Schloss" <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<snip>
> Oh, come on!  Tom's two beautiful daughters _are_ mesmerizing.  However,
> when it comes to OLY gear, Tom S. is an "OLY nouveau riche", while I am
> definitely "OLY old money"... :-) :-)  (Sorry, Tom!)
<snip> (Tom S., I'm green with envy!!!)