Re: [OM] 28mm f2.8/f3.5 hood on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] 28mm f2.8/f3.5 hood on ebay
From: Alasdair Mackintosh <Alasdair.Mackintosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 14:00:43 +0100
Dylan wrote:

> Some folks have been on the lookout for one of these IIRC.

I found one of these a couple of days ago in a local camera shop for 50p (approx
US$ 0.80) which was a bargain I couldn't resist.

The only problem is that I don't own a 28mm, and with a 21 and a 35 in my bag
already, it seems unlikely that I will be getting one. ("Look, darling, this
lens-hood was a wonderful bargain at 50 pence. Now I need to go and buy a lens
to fit it.")

So, if anyone is interested an a 28 2.8/3.5 OM lens hood, mail me privately -
it's yours for what I paid for it, plus postage. (Or I'd be happy to swap for a
21/3.5 or 35/2 or 50/1.8 hood. Or an 85/2 or 100/2.8 hood, come to that...)

Alasdair

Alasdair.Mackintosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx