Re: [OM] The great Olympus sell off.

Subject: Re: [OM] The great Olympus sell off.
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 16:45:44 +1000
Put the 135 on the body. Tape the 50mm backwards (front of 50 to front of
135) onto the 135. The better option is to by a 49mm reversing ring. This
has a 49mm male thread on both sides. Use aperture on 135 to control
exposure. Doing this is the same as putting a +20 diopter lens on the front
of your camera.

With the 135 set to infinity, the focussing distance will be 50mm. The
magnification will be 135/50, or 2.7:1, with no light loss due to extension.
You may see viginetting. If so, add extension behind the 135. I see
viginetting on anything less than 200mm.

Foxy