Re: [OM] Stiff aperture ring syndrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Stiff aperture ring syndrome
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 14:01:26 -0400
It almost sounds like the lens coupling pin is coming disengaged from the
camera body coupling ring.  You hear the click, the lens is set to whatever
number, but the body coupling ring  has slipped off and returned to the
"rest" position which may actually be f32.   If it does it with 2 lenses, I
would look first at the condition of the coupling in the body, then at the
pins on those 2 lenses for misalignment problems.

John  Hermanson
Closed 5/20 through 5/29.
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714