[OM] Flea in lens...

Subject: [OM] Flea in lens...
From: Eric Pederson <epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 11:59:41 -0700 (PDT)
A former colleague of mine had a habit of breaking Nikon equipment
in his anthro/linguistics field site (PNG). His best story was a standard
Nikon lens with a cockroach between the elements. Nikon replaced the lens
with the comment that they couldn't figure out how it got in there
either... (Not a Japanese cockroach)

I wonder whether macro photographers are more vulnerable to this
problem... :-)

Eric Pederson