Re: [OM] H*E*L*P - Lost my xoom.com !

Subject: Re: [OM] H*E*L*P - Lost my xoom.com !
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 20:58:52 -0700

Larry Griffin [lgriffin@xxxxxxxx] wrote:

> John,
>         I tried twice and let it time out both times with server not found.
> I'm using Netscape 4.7, your not alone.
>
> Regards,
> Larry

Larry: Thanks. I am also using Netscape 4.7 and have experienced "server
not found" and also error messages in place of the banner line across
the top of each page. In some instances when the error messages arose my
pages did not load at all and in others the pages loaded quickly and
completely. Either Netscape was having a quirky day or xoom.com was over
burdened with traffic!

Best wishes
John