Re: [OM] New Archives Search engine

Subject: Re: [OM] New Archives Search engine
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 08:41:24 -0700
Well, sort of. I haven't said anything because it's not really
complete. Zuiko is in a newer P/200 box with some a 2Gb drives,
but I plan to get more drives, RAM and do an upgrade to the OS at
some point also. The current RedHat 4.2 is preventing me from
upgrading many other things at the moment.

On 13 May 2000, at 22:42, Giles wrote:

> Does this mean you have done the upgrade?  Did I miss something?
>
> Giles
>
> Shawn Wright wrote:
>

> > ps: Don't expect blinding speed - searches will take 20-30 secs, Zuiko is
> > only a P/200...

Shawn Wright, I.T. Manager
Shawnigan Lake School
swright@xxxxxxxxx