Re: [OM] Any good stores in SanDiego?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any good stores in SanDiego?
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 21:21:59 +0100
Warren wrote:

>...For overpriced junk try Goodwin's,
>3304 Hancock Blvd., near the Sports Arena.  They have tons of old camera
but
>not too much in Oly.  They have a website:
>http://www.goodwinphotoinc.com/
>so you can check out what they have before you go there.

It looks as though their URL has changed. This is straight off their most
recent email stock update, which I receive every couple of weeks:
GOODWIN PHOTO, INC.
3304 HANCOCK STREET
SAN DIEGO, CA 92110
(619) 291-5190/FAX (619) 291-6052
gdwnphoto@xxxxxxx

Yes, they rarely list OM stuff and when they do it's very expensive. They
seem to have a lot of broken cameras for spares, and interesting, obscure
things. From their lists that is, I've never been there.

Regards,
Keith Berry
(Birmingham, England)
k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx