Re: [OM] Any good stores in SanDiego?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any good stores in SanDiego?
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 14:13:39 EDT
I usually stop at George's, 3837 30th St., (619) 297-3544.  They always have
just ordinary stuff when I go there, the usual 35/2.8, 28/2.8, etc. But I
think it's the best equipped store in SD.  For overpriced junk try Goodwin's,
3304 Hancock Blvd., near the Sports Arena.  They have tons of old camera but
not too much in Oly.  They have a website:
http://www.goodwinphotoinc.com/
so you can check out what they have before you go there.

Warren