[OM] Re: Film loading question

Subject: [OM] Re: Film loading question
From: Brett Lucas <bbrettl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:21:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi.

I have recently inherited an Olympus OM-2.  So far it
has been a great camera.

Recently I have had a weird incident in the film
the camera, and inserted the tail end of the film roll
into the take up spool, and closed the back of the
camera.  I then started shooting off the roll of film.
 The frame counter continued to tick off each shot up
to 36.  When I thought I completed the roll of film, I
then started the rewind process.  The rewind was to
easy, and there was no resistance from the film.  Has
anyone else had this problem.  Any suggestions, to
help me alleviate this problem for the future.

Thanks...