Re: [OM] 28

Subject: Re: [OM] 28
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 02:00:23 -0700
<< Anyways, I don't shoot wide angle much so this is probably a stupid
question, but was wondering if I would see any image degradation with a
filter, because of the wide angle (simply just a Tiffen Sky-1A). If not,
what lens should I start to worry?  24mm? >>

Nobody can truly answer that question for you.  You have to try shots
with and without and decide for yourself, mostly due to sample variation
in filters and secondarily due to your threshold of what constitutes
deterioration. Go ahead and limit yourself to wide open aperture shots,
since the effects are strongest there.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV