[OM] Zuiko 135 f/3.5 E.Zuiko Auto-T for Sale

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 135 f/3.5 E.Zuiko Auto-T for Sale
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 21:06:30 -0600
Good evening to everyone;

Since I just acquired a 135f2.8 Zuiko from Tom S., and a Leicaflex
135f2.8 Elmarit-R;  I no longer need this fine lightweight compact Zuiko
lens.

Glass is clean, focus smooth, diaphram snappy, and sliding lens hood
slides (easily).
It has front and rear caps, only the rear cap is Olympus.

I would like $70.00 for it shipping included via priority mail in the
US.
However I would consider trading it for a 180 f2.8  ;-))
Seriously I would consider trading for Olympus RF and Pen cameras

Please respond OFF-LIST if interested.

Thanks, Mike