Re: [OM] 35-70/3.5-4.5 >> mom & pop on the web]

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/3.5-4.5 >> mom & pop on the web]
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 17:36:23 -0400
IMO, he could stand to make more money than he is currently.  If he can
reach a larger market he has the potential to get a better price and/or move
the equipment faster.

Now he has to depend on someone walking into his store wanting what he
happens to have.  With the web he probably would have many more visits a day
than he currently gets in a week or month.

Gregg

From: "Skip Williams