[OM] FW: {FS} lens hoods

Subject: [OM] FW: {FS} lens hoods
From: "Michael Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 13:01:38 -0500
The lens hoods are all sold.

Thanks,

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Stephens [mailto:mike1964@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 9:29 PM
To: 'olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: FW: {FS} lens hoods

I happen to have found a handful of the metal 28/3.5 hoods at a local camera
store.  I bought them all,
as I thought that someone on the list might need them (I only need one).
I'll sell them at my cost,
plus shipping to the first three replies .  I have three available - and to
be fair, I'll only sell one per person.
They are used, with very minimal wear marks - they are in very good
condition.
price:  $8 via snail mail; $11 via Priority Mail.

Also have one 24/2.8 metal hood.  Will sell it to the first taker for $13
delivered via snail mail, $16 via
Priority Mail ( I had higher cost on this one).

Regards,
Mike