Re: [OM] Advice on 90mm macro lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice on 90mm macro lens
From: Andy Patterson <dynostunts@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 15:56:38 -0400
Hey,

I currently own a Zuiko 1.8 ,which i reverse mount.
This woks very well, but you have to get about 3in from
your subject, and when one is photographing bees and moths
it becomes extremely hard.
it depends on what you're photographing. can you
extend the 55mm and/or reverse mount it?
that might work as well as a 90mm macro, but I don't know