Re: [OM] Pictures from a Cessna (Guru guide!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures from a Cessna (Guru guide!)
From: pizzuto <pizzuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 18:12:12 +0200
My bit of advice...

I'm not sure exactly which plane you're talking about but check about
getting your window open to NOT shoot through the ugly yellowish glass.
You might have to open it before takeoff.

Also, take care not to unintentionally include parts of the wing in your
shots.. its probably best to shoot when the plane is in a turn but then
the sight of several metres of emptiness below you might not help too
much :)

Also.. i would suggest a wee bit of starvation before taking off,
especially if its your first flight since it can be a bit of a rough
ride.

Of course, avoiding the tops of trees and houses helps too.. rule of
thumb.. make sure you get to develop the film you expose!!!!!

good luck

Konrad