[OM] Power bounce grip question

Subject: [OM] Power bounce grip question
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 11:19:55 -0500
Stephen,

Yes, my T-32 slipped off the BG2 a couple of times; first time on carpeted
floor and the second time on the ceramic tile floor !  However, luckily, the
T-32 suffered very little damage - just a tiny crack at the corner of the
swivel holding part.

Like you, I am also nervous when I used T-32/BG2 combo and I now
make habit to feel with my thumb that the tightening wheel is indeed
tight every time I shoot.  That's all I do.  BTW, my T-32 is already
about 12 years old and had good use of it.

Jim Terazawa