[OM] Olympus adaptor ?

Subject: [OM] Olympus adaptor ?
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 16:23:11 +0800
Dear All,

I was browsing through a small bin of Olympus stuff at a camera shop today
and came across something I have never seen before.  It was marked Olympus
??24?? (don't remember exactly), it had an OM mount (like on a body) at one
end and a fine male thread at the other end, the thread was probably
somewhere between 15mm and 20mm diameter.  I am guessing it might be an
adaptor to mount OM lenses on a cine/video camera.  Does anyone know exactly
what it is ?  If anyone is interested in acquiring it I could probably help.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/wayneharridge/