Re: [OM] Power bounce grip question

Subject: Re: [OM] Power bounce grip question
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 23:18:53 +0000
One more thought . . . I would advise checking to see if a third party will
fit.  The BG2 has a socket just in front of the hot shoe to plug into a
T-20 or T-32 to power it.  If the body of the 3rd party flash extends too
far forward just above the shoe foot, it may interfere with the socket
preventing you from sliding it all the way in.

-- John

At 02:38 4/30/00 , Evan asked: