Re: [OM] Drain rate for OM-4 -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Drain rate for OM-4 -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:54:25 -0400
I believe the test to determine if an OM-4 has the newer circuit is to put it in
battery test mode. If the tone stops after about 30 sec, it has the newer
circuit.

>>> "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx> 04/25/00 09:37am >>>
A 4 that has good drain has a 4T circuit in it.  Thats the only thing that
fixes an old high drain 4.  All 4Ts should have good drain unless the board
has gone south for some reason.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714