[OM] I am not insane....well, I don't think so (OT)

Subject: [OM] I am not insane....well, I don't think so (OT)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:33:54 -0500
I'm pleased to share that I'm not insane, at least as it refers to my new
Acer Scanwit.  After spending much of the weekend disassembling every
computer in the house and reassembling them with only a few spare parts, I
just got off the phone with Acer, who confirmed that my particular Scanwit
is defective.

I'm not happy about that, but willing to give another one a shot as I like
the results and ease of use a lot.  It's also supported by Ed Hamrick's
Vuescan, which was a buying requirement.

So, back to Onvia to get a replacement.

Sigh.....

Tom