RE: [OM] TOPE1 :( low participation rate :(

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE1 :( low participation rate :(
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:06:31 +0100
    Chuck,

            I'm guessing some of the others are having the same trouble as
me getting anything to sit alongside the ones already in. BTW Garth, if you
don't want to damage the lens, try using mirrors; it worked for Jason with
the Medusa ;-)

            I've tried a couple of things that just haven't worked,
including something along the lines that Tim has used. Nothing to match that
'tache, though :-(

            I suppose I should just fall back on a straight portrait. The
Boys' Weekend in Skye next week may be the time...

    Donald.