Re: [OM] another lurker comes out of the closet

Subject: Re: [OM] another lurker comes out of the closet
From: Steven_Read@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 09:42:04 -0400
Cc: "Ellison Family" <ellison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My virus dectection stuff suggests that the recent message from Scott Ellison
"Ellison Family" <ellison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> "[OM] another lurker comes out of
the closet" was infected by the WScript.KakWorm virus (i.e. that the attachment
att1.htm on his message is or has the virus).  Correct or not be careful out
there!  and Scott, please run up to date virus scanning software on your
systems.

OBOM: I have the 35/2 and think it's nice, but it gets almost no work because I
really like the 40/2.