Re: [OM] Problems with my new Acer Scanwit (OT) - long and somewhat angr

Subject: Re: [OM] Problems with my new Acer Scanwit (OT) - long and somewhat angry....
From: Boris Grigorov <grigorov@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:45:08 -0500
Sorry,
I am not really thinking about starting platform wars.
I work in the field of avionics engineering, for those unfamiliar, picture
electrical engineering, but for airplanes. Most of my colleagues perceive my
Mac as a modern toy, but for some reason I get my work done days before
them(no I am not smarter, well may be...I wish....)
See, for all this stuff, if you return it, you can get a decent Mac which
will cut your tasks at least on half(I know that, I am an engineer, deal
with the same stuff(really want to use another word) every day and really
annoyed). Windows is just slow and stupid and unfortunately does not get any
smarter. It just looks like you get more, but in reality...
I have a Linux machine too, but if you take a look at the new MacOS, sorry,
but have to decline.
I know that this is not what you want to hear and really regret this mail,
but will give it a try.
Boris