Re: [OM] OT: Yank buying from OZ

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Yank buying from OZ
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:35:37 -0500
Gary,

I use paypal all the time.  I've never been charged a $5 withdrawal fee.
The service is completely free.  As soon as someone pays you with it, you
request a transfer and it gets deposited directly into your bank account
within three business days.  That's faster than I get money orders and a lot
less work for both of us. It also let's me take credit cards.

I like it a lot.

Tom