Re: [OM] 135/2.8 Zuiko MC Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] 135/2.8 Zuiko MC Bokeh
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:51:19 -0400
John
Now that the error problems are cleared up and I've had a chance to see
these shots, I'm really impressed.  The mood of the first one has to touch
anyone who has ever owned a dog.  I think the second one is framed just
right.  His face is in just the right spot and the focus on the eye is
terrific.  The chair frames him beautifully, and the background is so smooth
and has so many colors.  Yet, as someone has already mentioned, there's no
competition for one's attention.  As a newbie to bokeh, this shot teaches me
a great deal.
Thanks,
John Pendley