[OM] A 300 is returning home

Subject: [OM] A 300 is returning home
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 05:26:07 -0500
Last night was successful on ebay.  After a day of shooting and wishing for
some lenses, I was able to pick up a 300/4.5 and a 38 shift.  I missed out
on the 18 from the same seller, but I'm not complaining.  Probably take
awhile to get, but I'll try to be patient.....

I don't know anything about how to properly use the shift lens.  Is there
anything magic I need to know?  I assume the perspective corrections are
visible in the viewfinder (can't imagine how they wouldn't be).

Now I have to find a 'subject'.

Tom