Re: [OM] OM1 self timer

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1 self timer
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:11:03 -0400
Oldest 1s had  a small hole in the metal tab.  This would mate up with a
plastic pin on the cover piece.  The factory would melt that pin down onto
the metal tab.  Later production involves gluing the tab on.  Brown rubber
cement is my glue of choice.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714