Re: [OM] f-stop coupling (illegal in most states, I believe)

Subject: Re: [OM] f-stop coupling (illegal in most states, I believe)
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:29:58 EDT
Hi Mike, welcome to the list!

Sorry to hear about your problem with the 35-70/3.6.  I hear it's a wonderful
lens. I also hear it's not one to be played with unless you really know what
you are doing. Apparently there are over 300 tiny steel balls inside the lens
that like to make their way to the floor if you aren't careful. Unless John
H. chimes in with a simple fix (maybe it's safe to remove the rear mount and
check the mechanism back there?) I wouldn't attempt a home fix on this lens.
$110 is a very good price for this lens. even if the fix costs the same, you
got a pretty good deal.

Good Luck!!!!

Paul Schings