Sv: [OM] Just saw a Zuiko 180 f2 for sale...

Subject: Sv: [OM] Just saw a Zuiko 180 f2 for sale...
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 00:37:07 +0200
I think all of these 3 super fast lenses are very rare. I have never seen
the 250/2 - it must be a wonderful lens to have. The only 350 mm I have
seen is the early black one I bought some years ago (for c. 900 $) and I
have only seen 2 180/2 lenses: the one I bought a few months ago (from a
private person who gave up on being a pro photographer) and one that
belongs to an American guy named Steve Lipson, who for some years did
travel photography in Scandinavia. Some of his pictures are published in
the Time/Life book about Scandinavia, released some years ago, including
the front page of a church in northern Norway, taken with an 18 mm Zuiko.

Lars