Re: [OM] Hank's photo / vacation -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Hank's photo / vacation -Reply
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 21:58:58 EDT

> I might send the film to Seattle Filmworks which has now changed its name to
>  Photoworks.com and
>  has retired that awful SFW red film and replaced it with a C41 film.  Has
> anyone
>  used their services lately?

Note lately but when I did send them some slides to get slides, negatives and
prints, they scratched the slides, lost some slides, the negatives were
blurry and the prints were green and horribly contrasty.  It also took about
4 weeks and the price was not great. 3  strikes in one blow as far as I am
concerned.

Warren