Re: [OM] Badlands and beyond

Subject: Re: [OM] Badlands and beyond
From: "Ron Crabtree" <crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 17:43:40 -0700
>Once lighting gets boring I may head farther west
> into Wyoming and toward Yellowstone.  Yellowstone is an unknown and I
> haven't decided yes or no yet.  It is a bit farther than I wanted to go
and
> a bit colder too.

You may have little choice.  Unless you are approaching from the north, the
entrances to Yellowstone will not be open for several more weeks.  The
Tetons, however, are gorgeous this time of year.You can get to within 20
miles of the south entrance of Yellowstone, but the road farther than that
is closed to car and snowmobiles at this time.  Check with the NPS before
going all that way!  Good luck.

Ron Crabtree
Santa Fe, USA
(have not left the list yet, even though I have sold "most" of my Oly stuff)